Saturday, September 10, 2011

Real Story

Real Story



Once one of my friend was taking class as a lecturer in a college when I went to meet him.

After he finished his lecture we started chit chat.

During our discussion he said something amazing.

He told that after his lecture got over, he asked the students "Whether they could understand or not ?"

He was surperised to see that everybody nodded in affirmative.

I asked "What is unusual in that. Since they understood, they nodded their head in affirmative."

My friend said that that is not the case.

He further said " Till date if I have not understood the topic on which I gave lecture in the class, how the students can understand. This is puzzling me."


Perhaps this is the situation with spirituality and religions. People go on giving sermons without understanding what they are saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment