Thursday, March 15, 2012

I AM ON THE 15th PLANE---Osho


I AM ON THE 15th PLANE---Osho



The followers of Radhaswami cult in Agra wanted to try to make something better than the Taj Mahal, because thousands of tourists were coming every day to see the Taj Mahal.

Naturally they thought it was not only a question of prestige, it was also a question of business. It had been going on for almost one hundred years.

They had been able to make only the ground floor.

Certainly they have made it far better than the Taj Mahal, but there seems to be no possibility that they will be able to complete it.

They wanted to make it a three-story building, so it goes higher than the Taj Mahal, but all the money that they could collect from their followers from all over India is finished.

For one hundred years continuously thousands of workers have been involved in making it.


I have seen.... Their pillars are so beautiful, so creative: on the pillars they have made creepers in marble.

And the creepers have green flowers of green marble and roses on top of the creepers made in rubies, emeralds, diamonds.

They have certainly made it clear that if they complete it -- even incomplete -- it has gone beyond the Taj Mahal.

They are immensely happy.

They invited me when I was speaking at Agra University....

They invited me to show me their incomplete memorial.

They have done a tremendously great job.



They took me inside.

Inside they have a map drawn on the marble and on the map there are fourteen divisions.

They have put all the enlightened people that they could think of in the division to which he belongs.

There are not only three categories....

According to them there are fourteen.

Mohammed is in the third division, Jesus is in the fifth -- so is Moses.

In the sixth is Mahavira and Buddha.

In the seventh, Kabir, Nanak, and in that way they went on.

Names are engraved in marble.


And in the fourteenth there is only one man, their own master, who was not known outside Agra.

All his following is centered in Agra.

A few people have moved to different places, but basically, it is a one-city-oriented religion.

They asked me what was my opinion about this map.


I said, "Who has made this map?"

They said, "It is in our holy scripture. Our master himself has made this."

I said, "Your master is right. He is in the fourteenth."


They looked at me, because before me they had shown that map to many people.

Everybody disagreed because their masters were put in the fifth degree, somebody's master in the third degree, somebody's master at the most in the seventh.

After the seventh, the other six planes are empty.

The fourteenth, the highest reach of consciousness, has been achieved by their master.

Naturally no Hindu will agree, no Mohammedan will agree, no Jaina will agree, no Jew, no Christian, no Buddhist. Nobody is going to agree.

I was the first man to agree with what they said.


They said, "You are the only man who understands."



I said, "Certainly, because I am on the fifteenth and I know your master is trying, making every effort, to enter into the fifteenth. I don't allow him! He tries hard, but I don't open the door. And as long as I am there on the fifteenth -- and there is no sixteenth, so I cannot go anywhere else -- your master has no chance."



They said, "Fifteenth? But in our scripture there are only fourteen."


"I think that's natural. Your master knows about only fourteen because he has never entered the fifteenth."


They were very much shocked and angry.

Their whole desire is that their master is accepted as the highest, then they are certainly the most significant people on the earth, following the greatest master.

And the master was also on the same trip because in his own writing, which nobody reads except his own disciples -- and they are not many, but they are very rich people....


They showed me their scripture.

He has written with his own hand the names of Gautam Buddha and Jesus and Kabir on lower steps, and his own name he has written on the highest.

That very stupidity shows that he is not even on the lowest, the first floor.

He does not know anything about enlightenment.


He may have been a learned scholar.

That seems to be a possibility, because he writes well.

But he is writing everything as a parrot, repeating from old Indian scriptures.

There is not a single statement which is original.


I asked them, "Show me something that is original. A man who has reached to the highest plane of consciousness must say something which nobody has said, because nobody has reached to that plane. Show me something. Because all that is written in it has been said by people who are just on the third, fourth, fifth.... What is your master's own statement? What is his testimony?"


They could not find a single statement in their whole book which was not stolen.

But this thing goes on and on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment