Thursday, February 17, 2011

Reporting to God-Part -1

[Once God sent his emissary to the world to take the stock of the situation there and report immediately.

Following is the conversation which went on after he reports to God.]

G: Yes, tell me.

E: I heard people saying “God is great. God is omnipresent,………”

G: They are in the business of giving certificates to me about my qualities.

E: I heard some persons saying “God resides in the heart.”

G: Have they taken my photographs or video-taped or what?

E: I heard many people saying “God bless.”

G: Am I supposed to obey them?

E: I heard some persons saying “God is infinite.”

G: Have they also realized their infinity or what?

E: I heard many people saying “My God! Oh my God!”

G: Am I their personal property? It appears that my name is being misused. But in a sense

they are doing good job. I don’t feel bad at all as I am not my name. Let them repeat.

E: How can you say good job?

G: Your whole life living with me has gone waste.

E: Why are you saying like this despite me following you?

G: That is the problem with you. You just follow without utilizing the most potent tool ,the brain, which I implanted for you. Your behaviour appears like the people in the world.You don’t utilize even 1% of its capacity. I am thinking seriously cutting its size because it is wastage of resources. O.K. go ahead.

E: I heard some persons saying “God is dead/God is nowhere,……”

G: It appears that they are honest and beneficial to me .

E: But this is against the fact.

G: Idiot! Try to understand the situation. My existence depends upon such declarations.

E: Sorry sir ! You are right.

G: OK! Tell me further about the situation.

E: Some persons have declared themselves as Guru.

G: What does Guru mean?

E: The person who is capable of destroying the ignorance/ego (darkness).

G: But I don’t remember creating ignorance/ego/mind. This is a good news for me.

E: Sir, but how?

G: Idiot, you will never understand. If they are engaging the people in destroying something which I have never created, we will remain safe. Go and give my message that they are really on the path. Encourage them. I have been informed by my secretary that people pray me lot? Tell me something about that also.

E: Understood your point sir. So far as prayer is concerned most of them are praying you in certain places like temples, churches, homes, public places etc.

G: What do they say while praying?

E: 99.99999999% are asking for this and that.

G: Can you elaborate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment